Nipping the Problem in the Bud!
Recognizing hazards before they become a catastrophe can save you thousands or dollars and reduce potentially serious injuries!
Not all tree companies have a certified arborist on staff – ask BEFORE they start cutting!
Let our arborist take a look at your trees and shrubs before you do any trimming, pruning or removal. The is a right way and a wrong way to trim trees and vegetation and it can mean the difference of surviving versus thriving.
As part of the estimating process we will do more than give you a price, we will…
- Ask you, the customer, about your goals and ideas
- Review trees and vegetation looking for dead, dying and damaged plants and trees
- Evaluate the impact proposed changes will make to other plant life
- Give you a plan the will accomplish your goals and maintain the health of your landscape
- Leave you with pricing that will be fair and reasonable
When I had David Hall with Top Tier Trees out to my home in Roswell he listened to what I was saying and helped me get clear on the outcome I was trying to achieve. He was able to give me suggestions on different options and I appreciated that he gave me choices that included doing everything at once as well as in stages to help save on the immediate cost. David quickly pointed out damage to my trees from previous tree work and also brought to my attention trees that needed to come down for safety that were dying anyway. He also recommended I keep some trees that I thought were unhealthy that in fact had decades of life left. Tom in Roswell, GA